Magic the Gathering- Mount Gambier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live, Breathe, Play, Win
welcome, feel free to join the forum, i hope to see you at our next meet

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dead......

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyber-Spud

Cyber-Spud

Dead...... Empty
PostSubject: Dead......   Dead...... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 2:40 pm

Well its inevitable that this forum would become a little sleepy at some point.....
Lets SPICE THINGS UP A LITTLE!!!
Something to talk about first is when our meets should be....
Charolette or however you spell it was intending it to be Monday fortnightly or weekly. Monday because our Millicent member can make it down here........
There we go, a conversation starter!
Now im fine for any time monday, how about you guys?
Back to top Go down
The Jasenator

The Jasenator

Dead...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead......   Dead...... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 3:50 pm

LOL well Me and Matt won't be able to come on mondays due to drama.
Atleast until yr 12 ends anyway.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte
Admin
Charlotte

Dead...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead......   Dead...... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:20 pm

point and laugh sweetness.. you have less than a month and yr12 is done....

and yes, we really do need to figure this out.. because last week was ridiculous.. even if you all can make mondays im having a game with Bryce with or without you..

but it would be rather nice of you to join..

well providing we get responses form every one else we may get a time that suits EVERYONE instead of no one... fork
Back to top Go down
https://magicthegathering-mg.forumotion.net
Cyber-Spud

Cyber-Spud

Dead...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead......   Dead...... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 11:18 am

Well im' fine for mondays, any time.
The only time im NOT available is Fridays until seven, also im thinking of doing club table tennis so that might fill up a night. But expect me to play on mondays. Also in about a month Ill have enough to get that Tenth Edition Starter deck!
Back to top Go down
btomlinson64

btomlinson64

Dead...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead......   Dead...... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:47 pm

hey guys i finally got my cards in the mail today so can come up for a game sometime soon, possibly even monday if any of u r free? at the moment i only really have two or three deks but should be ordering more cards soon to make it more interesting!
Back to top Go down
Charlotte
Admin
Charlotte

Dead...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead......   Dead...... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 4:10 pm

depending on the time.. im up for monday definetly
Back to top Go down
The Jasenator

The Jasenator

Dead...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead......   Dead...... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 6:34 pm

Charlotte wrote:
point and laugh sweetness.. you have less than a month and yr12 is done....

and yes, we really do need to figure this out.. because last week was ridiculous.. even if you all can make mondays im having a game with Bryce with or without you..

but it would be rather nice of you to join..

well providing we get responses form every one else we may get a time that suits EVERYONE instead of no one... fork

YES NO MORE DRAMA!!!!!
Wow that kinda looks wierd the way YES and NO are together.

I will very shortly be posting the contents of the shards of alara intropacks.
Actually I'll do it right after this.
Back to top Go down
LilDragon

LilDragon

Dead...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead......   Dead...... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:01 am

ummm duhhh you do know im in you class JASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so you and matt arent the only ones who cant make mondays for the next 2-3 weeks but yes other than that mondays will doo fine lolol
Back to top Go down
Cyber-Spud

Cyber-Spud

Dead...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead......   Dead...... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 5:54 am

If im a dead body again then I wont be able to make it Very Happy
But im not......
Anyway the shards of Alara packs have 3 colours spread over 41 cards, im not to keen on getting any of them.

WHOS UP FOR MONDAY NIGHTS? flower
Back to top Go down
The Jasenator

The Jasenator

Dead...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead......   Dead...... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:06 am

LilDragon wrote:
ummm duhhh you do know im in you class JASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so you and matt arent the only ones who cant make mondays for the next 2-3 weeks but yes other than that mondays will doo fine lolol

Ahh... yes well errrm (Quickly fids something to correct in quote) AHA! My name is spelt JA Y SON with a Y!

AHA! TAKE THAT!
Back to top Go down
btomlinson64

btomlinson64

Dead...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead......   Dead...... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:18 am

hey guys i can definately make a few monday nights, today, however, i am rostered on to work thanx to someone asking for the day off. im really keen to come up for a game but it has been difficult with my roster changing all the time and having to work 6-7 days a week Sleep
Back to top Go down
Charlotte
Admin
Charlotte

Dead...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead......   Dead...... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:21 am

well once the drama students finish drama, we can also organise trips up to come and see you so that you are not always travelling, this will allow, i assume, for you to become more involved in our group as you can play on a more regular basis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dead...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead......   Dead...... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magic the Gathering- Mount Gambier :: Magic :: Misc-
Jump to: